Friday, February 19, 2010

Port City Market: Success!

Welp, Port City Market was a success for both Greta and me! We both made a bit of money, but more importantly we sent our lovable creations out into the world via our satisfied customers. I think we'll definitely do it again in the future, and we'll be better prepared for the perils of outdoor marketing. Huzzah! Greta took pictures, but she's being a little tardy getting them to me. In the mean time, enjoy these little bags which are still available from Felt Up Goods.



Since I posted an ongoing update of how this bric-a-brac bag was turning out, here's the finished product. I wanted whimsical flower-esque things on the trees, so I needle felted white orbs on there. I like it.




This is a change purse with a little strawberry guy on it. He reminds me of a healthier version of Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hunger Force with that one tooth. He makes me laugh.









No comments:

Post a Comment